Many people fear that free blogger are poorly paid poorly written during continuous strip content for a Hungerlohn. While are there are some dubious Internet provider, the no value quality content and want only the fast money (at your expense), is a freelance blogging not that at all levels.

Freelance blogger, especially those, regularly on the staff bloggers for a particular Web site, get paid by a professional. There are many blogs are, pay the $ 50 + by post (for 700 words or something), and I recommend always new blogger never for under $ 20 / write post.

I am not stupid, bloated numbers, how much you earn type. Of course some free blogger will earn fantastic totals, but others are completely satisfied with a consistent, sustainable income.

You earn an extra $ 400/month in only five hours per week if you currently have a full time job or a set obligations, you may fear that not enough time to a professional blogger have. But if you just one hour day to manage, Monday through Friday, that enough time to simply write four blog posts and one hour for management (as the review and respond to comments and billing editorial) is. An average cost of $ 25 pay (which is at the bottom), that $ 100 per week or more than $ 400 per month.

I bet you could the extra use $ 400 / month. I know that, when I am working full-time with something comes more money in my building an emergency fund- and I was help finally able, could my work to leave so I myself to support blogging while taking a postgraduate diploma by staff.

I have written a self study guide, which costs only $ 19 staff Committee blogging course and gives step to step, exactly how to find and apply for blogging jobs you love - and how one large contributions to write, ' ll see blog editors diligently good think to you which it. And if can you write a paid job for $ 20, you will have covered the cost of the course. There is a 90 days money back guarantee, so you lose, go to nothing with a hast!

0 comments